The Hope Haven Concert scheduled for July 25th has undergone a MAJOR change. Please note that the City of Bay St Louis and Bay Harbor Fest 2014 have teamed up with Michael Grimm and Skylla Support Fund for Hope Haven for a once in a lifetime event!! Still benefiting the Hope Haven Charity, the Michael Grimm concert has been moved to the Bay St Louis Municipal Harbor where Michael will simultaneously usher in the ribbon-cutting Grand Opening of the Bay Municipal Harbor! This is a three-day music, art, food, beach and boat festival taking place at the Bay HArbor grounds July 25th, 26th & 27th. Michael’s performance will occur solely on July 25th.
Changes (READ CAREFULLY):
- Michael is no longer doing a solo acoustic concert. The show will now include a local MS band behind Michael for a full fledged concert
- The concert is being moved from Hollywood Casino to the new Bay Municipal Harbor 100 N. Beach Blvd. Bay St Louis, MS 39520 (Directions: http://www.bayharborfest.com/driving-directions/)
- All existing and future $30 ticket holders (only 150 tickets available) will be treated to the first several rows of chair seating (directly in front of the stage) AND a new perk – a Michael Grimm meet and greet PRIOR to the show starting at 6:30pm. Note that due to the time constraints of Michael Grimm’s schedule that day, meet and greet will ONLY happen from 6:30 – 7:30. No other accommodations for Meet & Greet can be made, so if you are not present, you forfeit your chance to meet Michael. These tickets are available through current ticket links and all funds benefit Skylla Support Fund for Hope Haven.
- Additional $20 tickets will be made available for VIP chair seating directly behind the Meet & Greet ticket holders, near the stage. No Meet & Greet is included with this ticket price. These tickets will be available through current ticket links and all funds benefit Skylla Support Fund for Hope Haven.
- Free lawn seating is available for general admission – bring blankets or low profile beach chairs
3pm Event opens to the public
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Meet & Greet w/ Michael Grimm for $30 ticket holders
7:30 pm – 8:15 pm Rochelle Harper Band (opening act)
8:30 pm – 10:00 pm Michael Grimm concert
10:00 pm – midnight DJ or support music
This will be an amazing event celebrating the new harbor and benefiting Skylla Support Fund for Hope Haven, a charity that provides a place for abused children in Waveland, foster care, school uniforms and school supplies to the children. Additional donation opportunities will be available at the event. Come celebrate with us!